Georgian Military Road is a famous historic road from Georgia to Russia. Pasanauri town on the road, 88 km from Tbiisi, claims to be the birthplace of one of the most known Georgian dishes, khinkali dumplings (in fact, specialists say that the dish originated in other, Eastern regions of Georgia). Yet, the town features an interesting object which is called a "museum" by its owner but which rather looks like a car cemetery...
3. We did not find the owner at home but his neighbors told us that he's a "boy of 40" (in Georgia, 40 is not considered a "serious" age) and that he has been colecting old cars for 10 years. He keeps them in his backyard and ib the street near his house.
4. A Volga car, rather new one.
5. Some 'foreigners', some caterpillat trucks...
7. The cars are devoured by rust and stinging nettle - sad but somehow pleasant to look at...
8. most cars seem not to be in use since the Soviet era
13. I wonder what are the motives of the owner. He keeps bringing in new old cars but seems to be unable to repair them
15. A perfect setting for movies
18. he's literally piling the exhibits!
20. is it a museum or a cemetery?..